Cute Little Cats
Written by Emily   
Monday, 09 February 2009

When God made the world, He chose to put animals in it, and decided to give each whatever it wanted. All the animals formed a long line before His throne, and the cat quietly went to the end of the line. To the elephant and the bear He gave strength, to the rabbit and the deer, swiftness; to the owl, the ability to see at night, to the birds and the butterflies, great beauty; to the fox, cunning; to the monkey, intelligence; to the dog, loyalty; to the lion, courage; to the otter, playfulness. And all these were things the animals begged of God. At last he came to the end of the line, and there sat the little cat, waiting patiently. "What will YOU have?" God asked the cat.

 

Cute Kitten

Photo by Ivan Nava

 

 

Cute Kitten

Blue Gaze by Douzy

 

The cat shrugged modestly. "Oh, whatever scraps you have left over. I don't mind."

"But I'm God. I have everything left over."

"Then I'll have a little of everything, please" said the Cat.

 

Cute Kitten

 

 

Cute Kitten

 

 

Cute Kitten

 

 

Cute Kitten

 

 

Cute Kitten

 

 

Cute Kitten

 

 

Cute Kitten

 

 

Cute Kitten

 

 

Cute Kitten

 

 

Cute Kitten

 

And God gave a great shout of laughter at the cleverness of this small animal, and gave the cat everything she asked for, adding grace and elegance and, only for her, a gentle purr that would always attract humans and assure her a warm and comfortable home.

But he took away her false modesty.

~ "When God Made Cats" by Lenore Fleischer


Charming Little Kittens


Peekaboo! Cute Little Kitten is Looking at You


Sleeping Cuties


Sweet and Amusing Fluffy Cats


 

http://www.braindumps.com/C4090-456.htm
http://www.test-king.com/exams/C4090-452.htm
http://www.vsu.edu/
http://www.actualtests.com/exam-98-366.htm
http://www.certkiller.com/exam-70-463.htm
https://www.apple.com/

Comments
Add NewSearchRSS
kimberlysue   | | 2009-02-10 14:19:07
kitteh
MegN   | | 2009-02-10 14:24:40
Adorable!
blabble   | | 2009-02-10 16:12:32
There is no god. There are kittens, though.
=3   | | 2009-02-13 07:45:20
You don't have proof :3
That is an utterly false statement, it's like.. If I asked you if you see your brain, you'd say no, meaning :3 you don't have a brain. Just cause you don't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :) Please think before typing or speaking. ^_^
Shanygirl   | | 2009-02-14 14:02:17
I love how the religious (those who are supposed to be true, forgiving and tolerant) are the first to attack. If you had true faith you would be comfortable in your own beliefs and allow everyone to live their lives how they want. It is religious zealots like the ones shown here that prove to me every day why I don't want to be religious.
teddyhcraig - You are incorrect     | | 2009-02-14 15:58:16
The first quote I came upon in this area, which quotes are posted according to date and time, was the attack of blabble; i.e. "There is no god.".

It had nothing at all to do with the photos, it was just something blabble was compelled to do, the reasons for which I explained on my StumbleUpon weblog. See the weblog posting entitled "YouTube - Kirk Cameron an Atheist?"; it's still on the front page as of the time of this reply.

The first to go on the attack in this forum, if you can admit it, was your atheist friend. And the fact that you use the so-called zeal of some, as an excuse to deny the God who created you, speaks volumes in and of itself about your own enmity with Him.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 02:22:13
I read blabble's post as a piece of fun. Anyone who sees it as an attack on God I fear may be a little bit too zealous.
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 20:31:31
Amen!


(oh wait, like SERIOUSLY that wasn't meant to be religious. Jeez. See what this thread has done to me?)
nancy     | | 2010-12-17 11:45:09
lol
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 03:23:14
The very first words on this page are 'When God created ...'. One can take this as the start of a humorous anecdote or a religious statement. Babble's comments started with 'There is no God'. Again can be taken as a humorous statement (in contect with the kittens statement) or a religious statement.

If you see one as an attack on a particular faith, you should be consistent and read the other in the same light. That is, if you read Babble's statement as an attack on religion, then you should also take 'When God created...' as an attack on atheism.
Airbear   | | 2012-04-12 01:06:01
@teddyhcraig: Umm, no. You can say a giant invisible white man in the sky created you, but he didn't create me - thanks.
mastergardener - #3 and Shanygirl   | | 2009-02-15 10:48:43
Shaneygirl and #3 sound like they are narrow minded people who are intolerant of another's beliefs, which is a shame on such a lovely website. If you don't like the person's reference to God, take your own advice and move on. And they're forgetting one very important thing. If there is a God, and since it can't be proved either way, then when we die, and we all will, then we will find out for sure. It would be cruel for those people who believe in God and have spent time learning about Him to allow someone else (who obviously has not spent time learning about Him) to face Him with just the words "I never knew..." PS check out catsinsinks.com It's a riot!
WTF Mastergardener -_- - Wow...   | | 2009-02-16 09:28:34
"If there is a God, and since it can't be proved either way, then when we die, and we all will, then we will find out for sure. It would be cruel for those people who believe in God and have spent time learning about Him to allow someone else (who obviously has not spent time learning about Him) to face Him with just the words 'I never knew...'"

Wow...it'd be cruel for someone else's ignorance, a state all non-omniscient beings exist within, to damn them eternally when they run into a god who never gave them cause to believe in him. Yep, that sounds spot on when I think of the actions of a kind, merciful god. The fact that you find mercy to be harmful to your ego, an assumption made on your belief that the act is cruel to those who have faith, screams that you've missed the message.
This statement has reminded me more of a dog who'd be disappointed
that he didn't get an expected treat, not of a human being who grasps even the basic message of his own religion. A spiritual attempt at Capitalism, how disturbing! Keep in mind that the words of God are known through ever erring man, Leviticus springs to mind as to a good example of error. Though maybe it exists to draw out the simple minded and hateful. Try and grasp love and forgiveness without any intention and you'll find your God. Keeping that feeling separate from base emotions and petty life values is where His teachings come into play. Hope you figure it out, I don't think I've quite gotten it yet ;)
nancy     | | 2010-12-17 11:47:32
could you repeat that? lol
Same Old - Demented     | | 2009-02-18 04:07:42
Your own words demonstrate just how lost and hurt you truly are. I am sorry your parents did not pay attention to you and your friends are so shallow. Cats and God should not cause one to spew hate but liberals seem to believe that doing this makes them correct in life and ideals. If you are even half awake and semi-intelligent you will find this new breed of liberal is the most vicious and fascist that we have ever seen. They love Hamas, abortion, homosexual marriage but never speak of God. Go get some help you Sick Twisted Freak!
HD883 - Judge not   | | 2009-02-19 03:36:30
I just so happen to be one of the liberals you speak of. A kitten loving, puppy hugging, Hawg Riding, God fearing liberal. It ticks ME off when all of you conservatives think that you are the only ones who are going to make it to the pearly gates. Judge not, lest you be judged. That goes for folks we don't agree with. If you are a Christian then there is only one true judge and it is not you, sir.
em   | | 2009-02-19 16:07:50
ok. first of all, this is about God, not about liberals. i am definitely a liberal, and i definitely believe in God, with all my heart and soul. the two are not mutually exclusive. and calling someone a sick twisted freak and generalizing about all liberals the way you just did speaks world about the kind of person you are. if you believe in God (and i assume you do according to your post) then you believe in Jesus, right? the one thing Jesus preached above all else is Love. you speak of others spewing hate yet you end your post by calling someone sick and twisted! i know this has become trite, but is that really what Jesus would do?
brofessor - ...   | | 2009-06-07 21:13:51
while true that Jesus has many great messages he preaches, most of them seem to go unanswered by you Christians. do you, do sir, sell all your belongings to give to the poor? thats what Jesus wants you do to. the fact that you can pick and choose which of his preachers to do simple proves there is no god. either fallow all of them, or none of them. choose wisely
Nick - You know not   | | 2009-12-22 01:30:58
You say that Jesus tells us to sell our belongings to give to the poor but you are mistake. Things read from scripture are to be taken with a grain of salt because in case you haven't noticed, our form of society is just a tad bit different than say 30 B.C. in Israel.

When you read that you should sell your possessions to give to the poor, you have to realize that the meaning of this is more like trust in the Lord and he will provide. If a person is in need, would you not donate something to help them? you would donate clothes and canned food and presents to families who are in need, would you not? Things in the Bible are often in need of interpretation to truly understand them. And how, would you mind telling me that the fact that some people pick and choose the scriptures that they want to believe proves that there is no God? Your reasoning lacks some foundation. That is like saying that the fact that I pick through a bag of jelly beans, only eating the ones that I like, means that they were not made in the factory that marked the bag. Oyvey, Religion has been tied into our government and this country since it was founded, so religious beliefs belong with the government whether you and your liberal parents that try to ban the one nation under God from the pledge of allegiance like it. You should stop trying to shove your secular beliefs down everyone's throats and take a look at what George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and all of the other Founding Fathers have to say about religion with the government. The founding fathers were viewed as great visionaries and very intelligent people who believed that God should be the foundation of a solid government, and a solid people. If you think that laws have nothing to do with the religion, then take a look at the 10 commandments. Abortion, when you get down to it, is basically murder. You are destroying a human life, ending what could be a beautiful child, and dishonoring yourself, your family, and God.
Norwoodz   | | 2009-12-22 02:25:25
Actually, a number of studies, including Pew Research shows that people of faith, both conservative and liberal give substantially more of their time and money to charities, community organizations, little league, etc.

If we are followers of God, remember the Bible says, "A gentle answer turneth away wrath." God is big enough to defend himself, we should not react in anger to differences of opinion.
Norwoodz - re:   | | 2009-12-22 02:28:44
[quote=griggs1947][i
][/i] Yea,t'is only about the kittens,however, since there is no evidence for Him, and He is a vacuous idea , one can inded proclaim there is no God.

"Deep in each man is the knowledge that something knows of his existence. Something knows, and cannot be fled nor hid from."
Norwoodz - re:   | | 2009-12-22 02:39:37
Oyvey wrote:
It's MY choice, MY body, and what other people believe has got nothing to do with it.


Interesting enough, suicide has been illegal in many areas. In most places you will get in trouble if you self mutilate or attempt to kill yourself (psychiatric hospital.

However it is a huge leap of logic to say a fetus or unborn child is your body. It is genetically 50% from the father, has it's own DNA, heart beat, brain waves, oftentimes blood type and at an early stage senses light, sound and pain.

Most pro-life people are willing to make allowances in cases of rape, incest or life of the mother are involved. However, for many people, it is more a matter of being inconvenienced with an unwanted pregnancy. Does that warrant the termination of a distinctive human life?
huh   | | 2009-02-20 18:51:49
You are freaking insane. The fact that this person doesn't believe in God doesn't mean his parents didn't love him.
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 20:41:16
Oh, please. Stop tying religious beliefs in with the government. Religious beliefs should have NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING to do with laws on abortion. If I don't believe that a God will damn me to hell for aborting the fetus inside me, who do you think you are to stop me? It's MY choice, MY body, and what other people believe has got nothing to do with it. If a woman is raped and unable to care for the child, she should put aside her life and struggle with the child for at LEAST 18 years? If a woman is in danger she should always risk the life of herself and the child-to-be? I'm not pregnant, I won't be anytime soon, and I'm not a 'new breed of liberal'. I think religion is fine, and I don't have a problem with it. What I DO have a problem with is women's lives being controlled by a group of people in a belief system that care to stop her from doing what she feels is best for her and the child. Every religion thinks, they're right. It's THEIR god that's the real one, OTHERS that are mislead...the sheer number of religions out there has GOT to make you wonder: how do you know you're right? Look, I'm not trying to convert anyone here, I'm just saying that no God I'd worship would damn a woman to hell because of her choice to abort a fetus. Id there is a God, God gave me life, and with that I can make my own choices, thank you.
Nick - Think that their God is the ri   | | 2009-12-22 01:37:26
You say that Many religions believe that their god is the god, but what you fail to understand, is many religions believe in the same god. Christians, Catholics, Jews, and Muslims all believe in the same god. The only things that are different are their customs, culture, and translation.
Heidi   | | 2011-06-19 04:08:10
Actually, you're right. Also, some polytheists also believe in a greater "Divine" they just don't go so far as to say it is strictly male, rather they say it is Everything At Once: Male, Female, Order, Chaos, Light, Darkness, Life, Death. It's incomprehensible in its completeness, but it is possible to understand and even commune with it in parts. By naming and addressing those parts specifically, their prayers may be heard and/or answered in a more timely fashion.

What ultimately is different about every religion on earth is the Human element. That's why fighting about religion is silly. We all believe in the Divine (aside from Atheists, and honestly, we're not the ones who have any say as to whether they're right or wrong, so it's still silly to fight with them as well) in one form or another, we should tolerate and embrace each other, not argue about who got the doctrine right.

Eww, I just realized I sound like a hippy.

Could be worse I suppose.
HD883 - insecure in your own belief?   | | 2009-02-19 03:13:14
Why, do those of you are faithless, feel the faithful are at fault for expressing their opinion on why they believe. The poster of the pic did not ask if we believed or not, but those of you who do not believe just can not sit idly by and keep your thoughts to yourself, but, if a person of faith gives an example of why they do, then it is called an attack. Quit pushing your beliefs, Babble, and maybe the believers opinions would not have even come up.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 02:25:11
Now that's just a silly argument.

There are far and away more references to God and religion than there are against God and releigion. Does that not indicate that perhaps the faithful vocalise their beliefs more than the faithless?
BB   | | 2009-02-19 16:01:31
I love how people turn a silly cat joke into a religious talk. Seriously...... Seriously.... get a life
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 09:23:31
Yea,t'is only about the kittens,however, since there is no evidence for Him, and He is a vacuous idea , one can inded proclaim there is no God.
Google skeptic griggsy or rationalist griggsy for adumbration of all this, especially @ threads called arguments about [ for] God.
I have cats.
nancy     | | 2010-12-17 12:01:59
I agree!
Norwoodz   | | 2009-12-22 02:20:20
The world is full of imperfect people, including Christians. I can usually tell if a stranger is a true follower of Christ, he or she exhibits little flashes of unconditional love in how they treat others, a vulnerability and a kindness.

People who love God can get defensive when others speak against him. You should check out Jesus for yourself and make an informed decision.
NotAChristian   | | 2011-08-06 21:19:35
Christians do not have the market cornered on unconditional love.

I "checked out" Jesus, and choose to believe that is is one of MANY in a long line of gifted prophets. I was raised Catholic.

My spiritual practice, however, does not include Jesus or your God as you define him.

So when you see me giving fresh fruit from my grocery bag or handing my restaurant leftovers to the homeless or jobless begging in the street, please do NOT assume I'm Christian. When you overhear me lending comfort to a stranger, you might remark that my actions are Christ-like, but that does not make me Christian.

My compassionate acts are also like many other great humanitarians, yes, even atheists.
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-14 14:23:15
How can he think if he doesn't have a brain.

Anyway if he REALLY wanted to prove it he could bash his head open and show you his brains. Can you do anything that shows God exists?
david   | | 2009-02-17 05:00:37
can anyone prove there's no santa?
huh   | | 2009-02-20 18:52:50
or unicorns for that matter. Unicorn/Santa for president 2012!
Heidi   | | 2011-06-19 04:09:26
Donated to campaign, expect a bumper sticker in the mail.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 02:26:35
of course there's a santa, same way as I worship Dog. Oh bother, there's my dyslexia again. I meant there's a satan and I worship God.
nancy     | | 2010-12-17 12:05:26
was that: satan or santa?
Tay   | | 2009-02-19 02:03:31
I'd rather have faith in God and a belief in the afterlife and be wrong and never know it, then be an atheist and find out that I've lived life falsely and upon my death have to account for my actions.

In my experience, it's the atheists who are most radical about attacking other peoples views. My theory is, they have more at stake if they're wrong.
HD883 - Amen   | | 2009-02-19 03:19:33
My sentiments exactly and I am saying this without trying to hurt the feelings of some of the very sensitive atheists out there. Atheists tend to blame others and their actions for their non-belief, when if you are either a strong believer or a strong non-believer, not one human being will ever change your views.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 03:51:46
Hmmm - that doesn't gel with the posts above. One atheist above simply says 'there is no God, but there are kittens' (not a statement that blames anyone, or attacks any person, but suddenly we have a strong reaction from people (presumably non-atheists) attacking and blaming.
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 20:46:46
When do atheists blame others?

Lol, yes I'm an atheist, but I really want to know. I'm interested.


It's not like I've committed a huge number of crimes or sins in my life, so I deny God's existence out of fear and guilt. I think there is no solid proof of God and since so much bloodshed occurs over religion, if there were one god he'd maybe DO something. There hasn't been a huge 'miracle' since the Bible was written. Where's he been?
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 09:48:13
Oyvey, that is John L. Schellenbergs argument from hiddenness that He so hides Himself that He is non-existent!
dude   | | 2009-02-20 04:01:35
I like what you put here. I'm going to take a quote from a christian church because I thought it was cool"What if you don't believe in me and your wrong." I think it's better to believe and find out your wrong.
Anya   | | 2009-02-20 10:17:53
I agree that Blabble doesn't do atheists any favours by deliberately tempting flame wars.

Just a small question
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 20:44:15
Life is about living to me, not about the measuring wieght of my actions. It's about making tose actions. And Atheists have been put down, burned at the stake for centuries...While it's the religious groups that force conversion upon so-called 'heathens', and war against each other to the death. When was there an Atheistic Terror Attack?

Honestly???
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 09:45:33
Tay, that is the silly Pascal Wager and along with his and Peter Kreeft's admonition to practice religious rites and have faith in Him, one can self-brainwash. That is not rational! That is the way of cults.
em   | | 2009-02-19 13:21:46
believing God doesn't exist requires just as much faith as believing He does. it isn't about proof and it never has been.
well   | | 2009-02-19 18:24:09
For me, it is about proof. Once I get solid, tangible proof there is a god, I will believe in him. Until then, I remain an atheist.
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 09:54:46
Well, well, amen and indeed.
Nick - Here's some solid proof   | | 2009-12-22 01:43:25
There is living, solid proof all around you. Plants creating new oxygen, Self sustaining organisms! The fact that we are here! If that is not enough solid evidence for you, I pray for mercy for you because you will have a rude awakening on judgement day.
1721   | | 2011-06-19 05:24:31
It's called SCIENCE, you dope!
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 09:54:04
em that is the use of the fallacy of equivocation in equalling trust in science,etc. is on par with [blind ]faith in Him.
Faith is the we just say so of crdulity. It begs the question of its subject- God. With the great naturalist, Sydney Hook, one finds that science is acquire d knowledge whilst faith begs the question of being knowledge.
And that presumption of naturalism holds that all causes and explanations are sufficient, so theist s must overcome this presumption with evidence: the burden of proof rests with theists as they are affirming something otherwise unknown.
brofessor - oh yea....   | | 2009-06-07 21:17:57
believing in god is what caused the Twin Towers to fall and thousands to die

way to go god!
Nick   | | 2009-12-22 01:52:28
Just because Radical religious terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center in an act of hatred and war, that does not mean believers in Christ caused those events to occur. In Romans, it says Let God be true even if every other man is a liar. If a boy likes candy, and a bully slaps the teacher who likes candy, does that make it the boy's fault?
Kitty - Just saying   | | 2010-06-18 01:49:11
Actually to be a non believer I would say is much easier. We have no book to read and no commandments to follow and no one to praise.

Honestly I think all this arguing is silly. We all have or own opinions and beliefs. for each his own.

although it is quite amusing to read through.

All I can say is when the going gets tough I believe in myself to make it threw. I am not a bad person. I am but human. Why should I go to hell just because I didn't believe in someone elses god. I don't think that to be to fair or just.
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 09:42:23
anonomous, yea, that is the naturalist [ positive atheist] argument from physical existence [one of its names]. Some atheists - and many theists themselves see Him as a bearded ma n on athrone with Yeshua Himself alongside Him, thought that, he had to have a body, but that was irrelevant. Still, it does the theist no good as the mind has to be embodied, affirming ignosticism that He is a fatuous notion. Google ignosticism to see what rationalist griggsy revels.
Hey   | | 2009-02-16 17:29:48
Hey

blabble/#3 has a right to his views as do you and it's called free speech! He has the right to say that he dosn't believe that there is a god just as you have the right to believe there is one..BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL "BLABBLE/#3" THAT HE CAN NOT SAY WHAT EVER HE WANTS..WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY?? GOD??
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 20:50:57
My sentiments precisely. Babble can't say "there is no God" as a joke, but it can be said "that is an utterly false statement"??? and "please think before you speak"????


They're both free speech. But one is hypocritical and a reprimand, while the other's a statement. So REGARDLESS OF GOD OR RELIGION, AND SOLELY ON HUMAN NATURE: Who was MORALLY RIGHT?
Nick - Umm...   | | 2009-12-22 01:57:32
He didn't say that he doesn't believe in God, he said there is no God. I would not create this huge debate over God just over a simple comment, but it was a bit outlandish to disregard any possibility of a creator.
kuro - comments   | | 2009-02-16 17:43:08
Neither comments are about the pictures at hand. I think the "there is no god" comment was unneeded and should have thus been ignored. We are all entitled to our opinions but there is a time and place to discuss them. SO, lets just all go on with our lives and talk about the cute kitten pictures above. I personally love the one with the little grey kitten with its paw partially raised ^^
Emlem - yup   | | 2009-02-17 22:47:00
I whole heartedly agree, I am an athiest, but against the fighting between believers and non. it makes no difference and this is how problems start. If we forget about who believes what and just admire the cute kittens we can be friends with a common like--kittens. this is how confliscts are started.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 03:52:56
Except of course the start of all this was 'When God created ...'
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-17 03:07:28
You are a JOKE..Their is not a god...You are your own god..I died 3 times and remember everything..I MEAN EVERYTHING..
YOU ARE YOUR ONLY god...
nyjennybee   | | 2009-02-17 17:01:42
You died three times and remember everything? What did you see? Nothing?
sheila   | | 2009-02-20 15:14:32
and yet, you remain anonymous.. why is that?
Ruka   | | 2009-02-19 02:29:22
You don't have proof that leprechauns don't exist. So, I'm gonna worship those! :D
Spew     | | 2009-02-19 12:16:52
This is very true. Both God an ktties rock! =D
BABY J - BABY J   | | 2009-02-22 00:27:47
"Please think before typing or speaking. ^_^"

if I am not mistaken, the anti-christ is someone who is well spoken and intelligent. So please do not think before typing because that might make you the anti-christ.

continue believing in adam and eve with a talking snake, creationism, Jonah living in a whale for 3 days, the earth was created in 7 days, the earth is only 5000 years old, and so on...
Oyvey - RIGHT BACK ATCHA!   | | 2009-02-22 20:30:28
You don't have any proof that it's a false statement. Many people in fact regard Atheism as a religion...in which case you'd be dissing blabble's religion. And honestly, it was a JOKE. It was a cute comment about cute kittens, I had a chuckle. Calm down about God. If people beleive there's no god, let them believe it. The thing is, most religions in some ways are 'supposed to' canoodle other groups into becoming their religion. Take catholicism. I have no problem with the religion, in fact I'm half Catholic. But Catholic missionaries through the ages urged peope to convert.However, some Catholics I know personally were extremely upset when a bus advertising Atheism passed by. The point is, it's a free country, and no one should have to THINK before they post THEIR OPINION. And no. I don't believe in God. I do believe in my brain. Because there's proof it exists. It doesn't matter, though, what I beleive, does it? Isn't it my right to believe that? And no one was telling you or anyone else, "STOP BELIEVING IN GOD. YOU'RE ALL WRONG". It just happened in conversation. Unlike your comment, though civil, you outright proclaimed the idea of there being no God as 'utterly false'. So who's the pot calling the kettle black now?

Look, I have no problem with anyone's belief in God. But I think it's time people calmed down who do, and let the people who don't be.
Jessica   | | 2009-11-02 23:31:31
Athiesm isn't a religion. There is no church of the Atheist. Atheism is a form of belief (or non-belief in this case).

On that note, I agree with you. I'm agnostic (another form of belief), and I don't really give a shit whether there is a god or not. It's not part of what I want to know about life. I don't care whether there is a heaven or a hell, and what acts I must perform to get into either. I care about how can I help others, end suffering (for myself and others), and do good in the world. This does not make me a devil worshiper, a sinner, or any of that other rot. It makes me someone who is concerned with other aspects of living, and making life better for others. I think that this is more important than my 'spot at god's table'. Shit, sit me in the kitchen with the house elves. If I made someone's life better at the end of it all, that's all that matters.
Chris - Flawed logic     | | 2009-02-27 02:50:18
Your logic is flawed. Although we can't see our brain, we can detect it, we can measure how it works and we can certainly see it by cracking open a skull. That is science - observation.

Reading words on a page, or "feeling" a divine presence doesn't make it true. Just like I cannot say that there is NO God, you can't say there IS one. It's all based on faith. You have chosen to believe in an ancient book based on the norms and laws of ancient society. I have chosen to believe only what I can see. All I know is that there's a lot I don't know, and will never know.

Now you tell me what takes more courage. Putting your life in someone else's hands, or having the strength to say no to all that and say that you just don't know?
Won't Say - I pick the former.   | | 2009-03-03 00:22:30
I think letting your life be completely controlled by another person with different interests, beliefs, etc. is harder to do than saying you don't know. After all, scientists and children say that they don't know everyday. They just go out and understand it. We have no hope of understanding God since we weren't designed to understand what he understands just like we weren't designed to fly without the aid of machinery. So really everyone in the world said they don't know sometime in their life, but very few people surrendered their whole lives and current existence into some random stranger's hands. Of course, I don't need many people's approval to feel happy, so perhaps you should get your opinion from someone who needs to please others more than I do.
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 10:02:54
Chris, you are refuting Alvin Platingas argument belief in Him is basic as with external reality or other minds.
Won't say, our Sally Field life, human love and oor own purposes suffice. Adding eternity would not validate our nowness. One bleats that we must have a future state and divine love and purpose.
Life is its own validation and worth and purpose.
Anonymous   | | 2011-06-21 02:45:08
Hey, folks! KITTENS, remember?! Lol...
brofessor   | | 2009-06-07 21:31:32
what if you ask me that, and i say sure, why not? i hire a brain surgeon to cut open my head, show you may brain. as soon as i recover, i turn to you and say, "all right, your turn, can i see your god?"
you...bring me to a priest? the Pope?
brofessor   | | 2009-06-07 21:32:50
AND the kitty in the snow is the best one
daniel   | | 2009-07-09 12:30:35
i completly agree its just because of ads
mary - Lol   | | 2011-06-20 21:39:56
You could very well cut open someone's head to see their brain you ass. Or even send them through an MRI. OR just observe that they are thinking and breathing, which the brain controls.

Your argument is illogical. Please go back to school :)
beth davis   | | 2011-09-27 16:12:56
That's a pretty nasty way to present an alternative opinion, and I believe it was your intent to be nasty. Gandhi once said, "I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians; you're Christians are so unlike your Christ." The original comment, "There is no god. There are kittens, though," I believe was made tongue-in-cheek, and was intended to simply be light-hearted. But you had to take issue with it, and due entirely to the sarcastic comparison with the author's brain, you've done yourself, your opinion, and your god a major disservice. Please consider exercising kindness before you go on the attack.
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-13 09:04:42
Look closer, you'll see God, someone who knows so much more than we do. It makes all things amazing
Dave   | | 2009-02-14 20:19:05
I looked closer. I saw humanity. I saw evolution. I saw science. I saw amazing things yes, but I also saw things I wish I hadn't. I saw that the world is what we make of it, not the will of an omnipresent, unknown divine being.
But neither of us will convince each other of anything, so I suppose this argument is pointless.
Norma Barta   | | 2009-02-16 18:10:09
Right on Dave!
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 20:57:02
Yes, Dave, I agree wholeheartedly.

I see wonder and glory all arond me, too. But I see it as amazing science and the lasting unity of humankind. I think in some ways (and I honestly don't mean to offend anyone here. Truly. This is just MY opinion, you're entitaled to yours) humans could pull together and achieve more, and recognize the extent of our power and our planet's power, if people didn't take religion so seriously. We could stop assuming God would take care of us no matter what happens. If we all believed that heaven was waiting, wholeheartedly as if there were PROOF we were headed there, no one would fear death. So people wouldn't fight to survive. And maybe in the Parting of the Red Sea we could instead see the power and awe of nature, rather than of God. Seas have 'split' before. And instead of awaiting the Messiah, some of us, we could better ourselves and be activists, rather than those who wait.

And no matter what you believe, being active in our own actions would pay off. After all, do they not say, "God helps those who help themselves"?
kmarie   | | 2009-02-14 13:12:52
Just for your information there is a god and the sooner you learn that the better. Cause when your time is up on this earth you are going to meet god and the devil whether you believe in them or not.
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-14 14:22:06
No I won't, because they don't exist.

Can you counter with anything other than personal anecdotes, appeals to emotion, and arguments from incredulity?
KaiHallarn - lol   | | 2009-02-15 09:27:03
What is this god and devil you speak of? Cant meet something I don't believe in. Please keep yout religious zealotry to yourself.

AND THOSE KITTYS ARE SO DAMN CUTE, ID TAKE THEM ALL HOME xD
Christian   | | 2009-02-18 16:24:05
It is part of every religion to tell others about what they believe. And every person, religious or not, believes that the only way everyone COULD get along is to believe what their religion says. That is why there will never be world peace.
huh   | | 2009-02-20 18:55:17
It is absolutely NOT part of every religion to tell others what you believe. You just aren't very educated about religions, is all.
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 20:58:48
yeah but a lot do
iggipunk - shuo   | | 2009-02-17 22:52:20
funny thing is. . . the Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists all would say the same thing exept not "god" and "devil" and obviously theists will hide behind the "you cant prove they don't exist" we always think of god in a philisphical way. if he is real, then lets think of "him" as a real being that can show results of his presence.
Won't Say - Somewhat Wrong   | | 2009-03-03 00:21:54
Actually, I'm Muslim and I wouldn't say the same thing. I would say that we don't really have any definite proof of anything, so religion and atheism really amounts to nothing unless we can get definite proof one way or the other, or perhaps the middle way if there is one. Anything could happen, including the Posthumous God thing. That's the belief that we will create God, who will create us when we're gone, which will allow him to continue living, and so on in a circle.
Cee   | | 2009-02-21 06:49:38
Kmarie, the last person on the internet who I looked at who said this sort of thing is now in prison for indecent exposure and pedophilia.


God has nothing to do with how a person acts, that's completely up to you. You are your own master, not a possibly fictional character.
brofessor   | | 2009-06-07 21:21:58
well then i guess we'll all see you in hell! cause really, i can pretty much guarantee that you don't follow EVERYTHING in the bible, ergo, your not going to heaven, ergo, your pretty much going to hell, with me

u just got owned by a 16 year old....hows it feel?
Firespell   | | 2009-02-15 15:55:13
Oh, crap, let this be a lesson to all of you: NEVER POST ANYTHING ANTI-RELIGIOUS ON A CUTE SITE. It just ruins it for everybody.
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-18 21:06:35
Crazy people are crazy
Rach1607   | | 2009-02-17 06:15:35
ah.. i agree :) i worship my kitteh and she worships me :D
Skyler - how the fuck did we get on ath     | | 2009-02-19 03:13:56
Ok, I am in no way a Christian. That being said I feel that you (meaning blabble) are being extremely ridiculous in your statement. There is no god. There are kittens though? seriously is that necessary? It's just as ridiculous as some one saying "Praise to God. And cute kittens!". They both are just unnecessary. I am all for the expression of one's views but waving around your non-christian flag in anticipation of causing an argument is immature. You're like that fat goth chick in 8th grade who draws 666 on her homework just to get a rise out of the teacher, or even born again Christians who mention the power of God during community fundraisers. There are forums more relevant to faith and the lack there of, take your arguments there. THIS SHIT IS ABOUT KITTENS AND THEY ARE CUTE.
NotAChristian   | | 2011-08-06 21:32:50
OMG. It was intended to be a silly remark.
Socks   | | 2009-02-19 12:04:47
I've never seen, heard, smelled or touched your brain...it must not exist.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 03:56:04
Mmmm - Zen.
fuck you godhater.   | | 2009-02-21 03:03:14
you are going to hell.
brofessor   | | 2009-06-07 21:23:49
so are you, way to love thy enemy
Susan - There IS a GOD!   | | 2009-02-21 12:34:16
I cannot stand athiests. There IS a God. Where do you think kittens came from? Athiests are so IGNORANT and it is a sad thing.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 02:31:39
Hmmm - ahteists are ignorant (in capital letters)? And you can't stand atheists? Wow - wonder what God you pray to that does not smite you for such hatred.
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 21:02:08
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE. I don't believe in your God out of in YOUR HEAD, and I don't HATE you. And honestly, yeah what God teaches people to hate those different from them? And why am I ignorant? Because I acknowlege my opinion that kittens are made of molecules? that the earth was formed during the big bang???


And come ON, no one out there can at least try and consider, "Hey, maybe god spurred the big bang and MADE evolution occur"? because I know some people who believe that. They consider their bible proof and evolutionary studies as proof. Are they half-ignorant??
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 10:05:18
Susan, evolution. Please study science rather than use the arguments from incredulity and from ignorance.
Sandra   | | 2009-02-21 13:32:52
This athiest is just plain sad. In fact all athiests are not only sad, but STUPID and IGNORANT. 95% of the WORLD believes in God; be it God, Allah, Buddah or whatever. It is the 5% that are the lost souls. You want to know WHY I BELIEVE IN GOD? YOU WANT PROOF? Because I have SEEN HIM IN ACTION. I have had Him answer my prayers...every single time. They may not have been answered the way I wanted, but they were indeed answered. I suppose the most miraculous miracle that was given me by GOD was when I prayed day and night for God to take my dogs diagnosed CANCER away....and HE DID. When the vet examined her again, the cancer was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. There was no mistake made either. She definitely had a cancerous tumor....that disappeared after two weeks of heartfelt prayer. THat is not the ONLY time. God answers all prayers...in His own time and in His own way. You may not like the answer you get, but you will get an answer. When I finally lost my dog...to OLD AGE and NOT CANCER...SEVEN YEARS LATER...I asked God to show me a sign that my precious Suzy was "OK". I asked Him for a rainbow. This was in July. Nothing happened for several months. Then in NOVEMBER...on THANKSGIVING DAY when I wasn't even thinking about it...I was preparing the turkey when something told me to go outside. It was an urgency that I cannot explain. The day was cold and overcast. There was no sun. It was beginning to snow. I dropped what I was doing and hurried out my front door and there in the Eastern sky was the most beautiful rainbow I had ever seen....when there should have been NO rainbow at all. Rainbows do not occur when there is no sun or rain. There was just a cold gray overcast sky...lit up by that gorgeous rainbow. My Suzy was at peace and God was telling me she was "ok". If you athiests can scoff at that, then you are just very sad, lost souls. For when you die, and you will...God will be there and if I were you, I would NOT deny Him the...
Fraser   | | 2009-02-21 16:43:27
Wait... What? So because you believe in a being that nobody has ever seen and that can scientifically NOT EXIST just because everybody else believes in it and then insult other peoples believes because they have not joined this cult of god-believers, and atheist's believe in whatever the hell they want, it makes atheists stupid and ignorant?

I like your logic.

16% of the world do not believe in any god. Only 33% of the world agree with your believes though.

This is a stupid argument. Religious people have been brainwashed from very early childhood. They're minds work differently and thus, they will never be able to accept anything else. Ever read A Brave New World?
Mary - FRASER IS AN ASSHOLE AND SO AR   | | 2009-02-26 17:34:19
YOU are an ASSHOLE.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 02:33:25
I'm starting to get a tad annoyed at these hateful people. I'm sure the God of my family doesn't support such vile thoughts of hatred.
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 10:11:13
Susan, relgious experience,mysticism
. OCD's and NDE's are ones own brain states at work not revealing any expernal reality and do vary from religion to religion, contradicting each other.
Prayer and faith-healing rely on the fallacy post hoc: there is no correlation between them and cures,etc.
Google logical fallacies to learn why your points are so stupid!
We new atheists rock! The kittens rock! Yea, to more such pictures.
Jessica   | | 2009-11-02 23:46:09
95% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

That being said... Buddha is not 'a form of God'. Buddha is a man who has reached Nirvana (Mindlessness) from meditation and good Karma.

Also, 95% of the world does not believe in God. 30% of the world believes in YOUR God, 65% of that 30% live in the United States. The major populations of the world (China, India, Japan), are Buddhists, Taoists, Confucian, or other non-God religions. The thought of a God is mainly a western religion (there are only four religions that have one and only one god). This is not to say that they are ignorant, or deceived by the Devil. They just have different questions they want the answer to, rather than, "How do I get into heaven?"

With Athiests, it's the same thing. They aren't asking "Who is God? How do I get into Heaven?" they have other questions.
Anonymous   | | 2009-03-06 11:32:10
three cheers for babble, who started all of this with 4 simple words, lol
Kelley   | | 2009-08-15 21:36:50
:D i love that, you dont need god when you have kittehs
mmm12   | | 2009-09-12 07:03:33
GOD ( Grand Old Democrats )
Bible Burner   | | 2011-06-15 23:46:15
Finally someone with a brain!
Turk - AWWW     | | 2009-02-10 17:02:49
AWWWWWW... they melted my heart...


and i think i'm in [color=red][size=lar
ge]love[/size][/color]...
CB   | | 2009-02-10 21:55:44
Amazingly adorable :) This would put a smile on anyone's face!
Anon   | | 2009-02-10 22:05:10
The cat tried to destroy God but failed. Luckily cats are ninjas so he got out of there before God could shout "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!!" So god destroyed everything but the cat. For that one moment in time there was only cat and god. Cat blamed it on Baphomet. So god recreated everything, including pedophile rapist (God loves them the most), and branded Baphomet as Satan and made everyone point and laugh. The moral of this story is: God is a lie!
Sam   | | 2009-02-12 12:02:42
Lmfao, I wonder how many people have actually seen that!
Anon   | | 2009-02-14 03:56:03
THE GOD IS A LIE
kawaii - adorable     | | 2009-02-10 22:06:23
this pictures are great collections of kittens,,,that is so adorable.thanks for sharing this.thumbs up on SU!
Sayan     | | 2009-02-11 11:44:25
Very nice cat
Milk   | | 2009-02-11 18:53:11
Hi5, blabble! evolution made those adorable little munchkins and lol at anon. you should write a book.
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-11 18:54:19
OMG!!!!! SO FLUFFY!!! SO CUDDLY!!!! SO... ADDORABLE!!!!!!!! My heart melted!
Deirdre Murphy - Cat's - God's Creation     | | 2009-02-11 20:37:27
Thought you'd love this...
Deirdre Murphy     | | 2009-02-11 20:38:17
You will really love this expression on cats....it made my day!
Sus - Yay for Stumble!     | | 2009-02-11 23:14:21
This is super cute, thanks for sharing!!
Jens - Naaahw   | | 2009-02-12 10:13:37
This is about the cuddliest thing i'v ever seen!!
poppaman2 - Cat could care less...   | | 2009-02-12 11:36:51
Not my original entry (see http://www.myfairfield.net/humor/archives/animals/animals_1.htm)

A newly discovered chapter in the Book of Genesis has provided the answer to "Where do pets come from?"

Adam said, "Lord, when I was in the garden, you walked with me every day. Now I do not see you anymore. I am lonesome here and it is difficult for me to remember how much you love me." And God said, "No problem! I will create a companion for you that will be with you forever and who will be a reflection of my love for you, so that you will love me even when you cannot see me. Regardless of how selfish or childish or unlovable you may be, this new companion will accept you as you are & will love you as I do, in spite of yourself."

And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam. And it was a good animal. And God was pleased. And the new animal was pleased to be with Adam and he wagged his tail. And Adam said, "Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new animal." And God said, "No problem! Because I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a reflection of my own name, "and you will call him DOG." And Dog lived with Adam and was a companion to him and loved him. And Adam was comforted. And God was pleased. And Dog was content and wagged his tail.

After a while, it came to pass that Adam's guardian angel came to the Lord and said, "Lord, Adam has become filled with pride. He struts and preens like a peacock and he believes he is worthy of adoration. Dog has indeed taught him that he is loved, but perhaps too well."

And the Lord said, "No problem! I will create for him a companion who will be with him forever and who will see him as he is. The companion will remind him of his limitations, so he will know that he is not always worthy of adoration."

And God created CAT to be a companion to A...
poppaman2 - Cat could care less...   | | 2009-02-12 11:38:42
And Adam said, "Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new animal." And God said, "No problem! Because I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a reflection of my own name, "and you will call him DOG." And Dog lived with Adam and was a companion to him and loved him. And Adam was comforted. And God was pleased. And Dog was content and wagged his tail.

After a while, it came to pass that Adam's guardian angel came to the Lord and said, "Lord, Adam has become filled with pride. He struts and preens like a peacock and he believes he is worthy of adoration. Dog has indeed taught him that he is loved, but perhaps too well."

And the Lord said, "No problem! I will create for him a companion who will be with him forever and who will see him as he is. The companion will remind him of his limitations, so he will know that he is not always worthy of adoration."

And God created CAT to be a companion to Adam. And Cat would not obey Adam. And when Adam gazed into Cat's eyes, he was reminded that he was not the supreme being. And Adam learned humility.

And God was pleased.
And Adam was greatly improved.
And Dog was happy.
And the cat didn't give a damn one way or the other.
poppaman2 - Cat could care less...   | | 2009-02-12 11:39:53
... so he will know that he is not always worthy of adoration."

And God created CAT to be a companion to Adam. And Cat would not obey Adam. And when Adam gazed into Cat's eyes, he was reminded that he was not the supreme being. And Adam learned humility.

And God was pleased.
And Adam was greatly improved.
And Dog was happy.
And the cat didn't give a damn one way or the other.
Noodle   | | 2009-02-12 17:30:38
Um, cats are gods, so they weren't created by another.
sim hhyo - cuteeeeeeeee >   | | 2009-02-12 19:02:37
but i luv dog more
Desire   | | 2009-02-12 19:13:13
Absolutely beautiful.
ram - so it is   | | 2009-02-12 19:49:02
"And the cat didn't give a damn one way or the other."

awesome!
tag - not all cats have it so good   | | 2009-02-13 08:31:00
it can be a cold, cruel world for them too, it took 5000 yrs for us to domesticate and down breed them, now they live in alleys and eat from dumpsters.
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-13 01:05:12
Too adorable for words
dmdeirdremurphy@gmail.com     | | 2009-02-13 02:01:37
Especially for you!
Michelle - Such a believable story!     | | 2009-02-13 12:38:44
Thanks for sharing this. Michelle
kiwihelen   | | 2009-02-13 16:13:31
Just sent this link to my Mom for her valentines present - got a big smile back from half way round the world!
Marty - IMO - In Marty's Opinion     | | 2009-02-13 23:26:00
Wow. Now those are some darn cute cats.
spookay   | | 2009-02-14 03:10:46
cats, like little girls and butterflies, are meant to be free spirited!
random stumbler - re:   | | 2009-02-14 09:22:00
blabble wrote:
There
is no god. There are kittens, though.


I agree
cindylou   | | 2009-02-14 09:45:26
you dont relieze till they are all gone what a big part of your well being they are
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 02:35:59
Too true. Just lost my cat of 17 years last weekend.
McFingon - McFingon Portal     | | 2009-02-14 15:39:21
Hi, don't want to get in the religious debate, not worth it. I'm just posting to say that I love the photos and I'm not a real fan of cats, more of a dog person.
kittehz   | | 2009-02-14 17:11:57
OMG KITTEHZ!!!!!!!!1!!!!
1!!one!!
Maso-kun - Illogical     | | 2009-02-14 17:46:25
"And Adam said, "Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new animal." And God said, "No problem! Because I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a reflection of my own name, "and you will call him DOG." And Dog lived with Adam and was a companion to him and loved him. And Adam was comforted. And God was pleased. And Dog was content and wagged his tail."

That makes no sense, considering that the words Dog and God are both English, which hadn't been created yet, the bible was originally written in Hebrew, including and especially Genesis. Yaweh was his original name according to this religion, ergo, Heway would be what dog would be called.
annoyed - re: Cat could care less...   | | 2009-02-17 16:53:57
seriously? you're seriously debating this quote? seriously? dumb... people are dumb...
Joop   | | 2009-02-14 22:05:28
poppaman2 is a true believer
flashmote   | | 2009-02-14 22:21:28
Have you all gone mad? Its about cats! Does it really matter weather there is a god or not, or who believes in god or not?
what bloody difference does it make?
The article has some wonderful photography, and a nice little story, so freakin what if it has the word "god" in it. None of you have any right to criticize another. Grow up.

To the original poster...thank you for some lovely photos...well done.
me - omg     | | 2009-02-15 12:40:30
god was obviously photoshopped , but try as i may , i can see no quirky pixils on any of the kittens
Minerva   | | 2009-02-16 08:45:01
Those kittens are adorable and you are arguing about God??
destiny - the are so cute arnt thay aw     | | 2009-02-16 14:14:53
i love tham thay are so cute
Wess     | | 2009-02-15 16:41:40
These are very cute kittens.
princesszelman   | | 2009-02-15 22:46:53
[size=x- large]AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWW[/size]




....What's with the religious fight? Can't you people let others believe in what the believe in? I believe in God, but nobody knows for sure. What's to argue about?
Amber   | | 2009-02-16 08:43:45
You're all crazy.

Me-omg has a valid point.

Surely if we can manage to find these kitties at just the right moment God would find exactly the right moment to pop into a frame here and there.

I vote... Next post here contains cute God pictures.
Alicia - u people r thick!!!!   | | 2009-02-16 06:36:47
Hey listen i am 12 and i have a brain and it is so possible that GOD IS NOT REAL ok lets go back to adam and eve dawin DISCOVERED everloution not made up and wrote a SHityyy book there are hard cor facts P.S sorry for being so mad but i think people are scared to stop beveving. i think at a young age you have had your religion picked for u and you just do what your parents do well my mum and dad both beleve in god But i got a choice i forced my choice i hide whene it comes to church because i have never seen god and i do not want to be told things i have never seen (expl)i am born yea and my mum said to me watermelons are the won you should worship. they made the world. PS i am very sory this is not like me i could be wrong god could be real and then i would go to hell but at lest i am thinking for meself PPPPP.SSSSS I AM 12 and i think you should at lest go............errrr maby a tiny posibility that he is not real in stead of going this kid talks S****exept it would be shugar.anyway that kid talks shit i am not going not read all of this and just go thums down. and not think about it i am not telling you to belevie that there is no god i just pleed u to think plaese.P.S i am 12 and i have that deseas that craps up your spelling so sorry about that HOW COME GOD DID NOT FICKS THAT bye hope u read all of this.....
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-18 06:44:17
Your spelling is atrocious.
brofessor   | | 2009-06-07 21:29:04
dude says hes 12, lay off :P
Alicia   | | 2009-07-31 09:58:24
well yeah i am 12 years old hehe and im just going back to all the sites i was on befor and would like to say sorry i know it was a bad comment and i have many friends that think god is real sorry and by da way im 13 soon hehe yaaay in september the 19th :)
Alicia     | | 2009-02-16 08:40:27
i am 12 and called alicia and u should just make up your own mind. about god ups and downs downs first have u ever seen him Naaaa unless u r mad ups you give me 1 i donot believ in hom so it is hard for me u give me one...P.S i have that deseas that makes your spelling crap so sorry my beb site

http://fishy96.stumbleupon.com/about/
bumpy   | | 2009-02-16 11:24:05
OMG they make me fall in love every time i see them.
destiny - AAAAAAAAWWWW     | | 2009-02-16 14:11:52
i love this website it is so cute with kittens and ever thing els
mat - Mr   | | 2009-02-16 15:24:43
Yeah, cats and God.

What I want to know is what qualities did the cat have WHILST it was waiting in the queue? Maybe it had none at all, except the ability to wait in queues!

I scanned the comments, but I don't think anyone else picked up on this...

God is a gay man
Val   | | 2009-02-21 01:46:07
Over here, I did, I did ! and the cat was given the gift of drilling with their front paws and making the drilling noise in their throats.

Also as soon as I saw the "god thingy" I
new some twit would spoil all the "cuteness" with some stupid comment and all the nutters would pop out of the woodwork (on both sides of the issue). "Nutters" are never dull, always fun.......lets hear it for the nutters .....Without whom this would have been a boring thread. WhooHoo ! Kittens rule and cats do too.
Val - re:   | | 2009-02-21 01:55:45
=3 wrote:
You don't have proof :3
That is an utterly false statement, it's like.. If I asked you if you see your brain, you'd say no, meaning :3 you don't have a brain. Just cause you don't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :) Please think before typing or speaking.
^_^


Oh that is so stupid. We know brains exist because we can see them.
Have you ever heard of a Brain Surgeon ?
Angie - Captain NG   | | 2009-02-16 17:34:47
hillarious
Angie   | | 2009-02-16 17:34:55
This is so funny!
bsd - bdf     | | 2009-02-16 17:41:53
To all who attack the existence of god: I'm an agnostic, but I think your missing the point here. Let me tell you secrete: no one actually believes this story. It's purpose is...cuteness...
Josh - My SU Blog     | | 2009-02-17 07:32:59
Thank you, bsd. :D Brains are sexy. Thanks for being so sexy.
bdf-joshin   | | 2009-02-18 18:15:22
Ur secreting brainz iz sex-eh!
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-16 17:55:51
They look delicious...where's my butter?
Jen   | | 2009-02-16 18:50:42
It's amazing how conversations on kittens can turn into an atheism vs. religion topic...sad...
Josh - My SU blog     | | 2009-02-17 07:29:59
I'm with you, Jen.
Your Daily Cute - Beautiful!     | | 2009-02-16 21:50:40
These pictures are beautiful! The cutest kitty pictures I've ever seen! Where did you find them all?
kittykatlover - so cute     | | 2009-02-16 22:02:05
THESE ARE SUCH CUTE KITTENS!!!
Jody   | | 2009-02-17 01:14:31
Love the kitties!! Too cute, and a sweet little story for those of us who love cats & God. Thanks!
Stumbler   | | 2009-02-17 06:03:02
'Shopped.
amy   | | 2009-02-17 06:52:50
@ anon : therefore god is cake?
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-17 10:51:18
Oh,they are so beautiful!!!!!!
tomasco   | | 2009-02-17 11:32:54
Idiots. It was a bunch of cat pictures.
Jayme     | | 2009-02-17 15:31:35
OMG, so adorable!! The first cat looks like my baby Izzy :)
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-17 16:06:43
Nice, all it took was one atheist to say there is no God and a perfectly cute set of pictures were ruined! Thanks blabble for stating your lack of belief in God, because we asked...oh wait! No we didn't!
Sporadicopinion - God discussion   | | 2009-02-18 04:06:43
The pictures were framed by a creation story featuring god. Is it so terrible that someone mentions that in commenting on the pictures?

It is interesting that many religious zealots won't tolerate someone disagreeing with them and forget how much atheists are expected to accept without comment.

given that the issue of proof of the presence or absence of a god has been causing huge problems since the enlightenment, and conflicting faiths for thousands of years before that, perhaps it would be sensible to accept that some people believe, some people don't. If there's a creation story that talks about god with certainty, its fine for someone else to talk calmly, un-abusively and un-threateningly about their view that there is no god. When it happens, as it will as A LOT of people are content believing there is no god, perhaps think about why you think otherwise and be content or explain it, instead of criticizing or silencing them. All faiths have suffered a lot from trying to be silenced by a community or state, if they want to be heard, they have to allow others to be heard and welcome a conversation about something you say is so important and certain for you.
stacey   | | 2009-02-17 20:59:02
aww, how sweet. i realize that everyone elses is like all heart felt and deeply worded but..im only an 8th grader so take what you get and dont complaine because you dont know what you have until its gone. (: ive never really had a fasination for cats but this is one adorable website!!
Katie   | | 2009-02-18 01:53:23
Hi. I don't know if anyone's still having a religious debate, but if you are, shut up.

Kittens.
ap - re:   | | 2009-02-18 16:25:49
david wrote:
can anyone prove there's no santa?


You can't prove a negative, you can only ever prove a positive so no one would need to prove santa (or god) doesn't exist, it is only for those who believe in them to prove that they do exist.
Ignatz   | | 2009-02-18 16:25:05
There is nothing more aggravating than a fundamentalist, proselytizing atheist.
There's something wrong with a person who obsessively feels the need to tell people what they DON'T believe, whether the information is relevant or not.

Nobody cares what you don't believe in.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 04:05:38
And I'm sure a huge number of people aren't interested in what others Do believe in.
beauty11 - kittens   | | 2009-02-18 16:23:46
All these Kittens are very cute, I couldn't help but read all the comments about God.... To those of you who believe, yes God does wonderful things.... and to those who don't, Nature is beautiful... I personally believe in God but I also believe in the "live and let live" attitude, DO NOT force your beliefs unto others, let them find out for them selfs if they wish to do so, just like you have. If they don't it's their choice. Lets all enjoy these Kitties and leave the rest.
Fraser   | | 2009-02-21 16:48:26
You truly are a good christian.

And this is coming from an atheist.
ozrich   | | 2009-02-22 04:06:08
Yay! Focus on the kittenz!
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-18 16:24:39
that had to be the most random sh*t i have ever read. Thank you everyone. I had no idea that i had just spaced for twenty minutes reading about other peoples beliefs and viewing a great case of religous immaturity. People, please grow the f*ck up and keep your own damn opinions to yourself. thank you, that is all.
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-18 21:13:19
ooh yeah.... cats. I forgot.
Missm   | | 2009-02-18 18:50:10
LOL @ comments so funny.

I love kitties so much. I'm like the biggest Atheist ever but if cute kittens are framed by a cute creation story, that is a-ok with me.

So what if you don't believe in a god, the story is still nice. Are you nutters going to decry Cinderella and Snow White and King Arthur because they aren't real? It's just a story, guys.

You god believing fight-y people need to chillax, too.

I LOVE KITTIES!
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-18 20:12:12
I think it's sad that this cute page was ruined an atheist prick who instigated the religious peeps. WTF if you don't like it, don't read it. You're acting worse than children. Who gives a flying cats butt if this mentions God or not. It's a story get over it. Thanks, have a great day.
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-18 20:52:17
Can't we all just get along? The world would be a better place if we all had cute kitties like these to cuddle.
JesusLeftShoe   | | 2009-02-19 00:53:14
Kitties are God. Duh. Mindless ranters.
Sarah   | | 2009-02-19 16:07:46
There's been a lot of energy expended throughout this discussion, including my own reading it and writing this post. Such that I might wonder what is the cost of this desire for certainty one way or the other? If you are shot with an arrow do you not pull it out before considering the maker, purpose, and "realness" of the arrow?
fsmloveskittens   | | 2009-02-19 14:07:31
All this fuss, we all know His divine noodley appendage bestowed upon kittens the art of cuteness.
kristen   | | 2009-02-19 14:50:16
I love how some innocent pictures of cats and a comment left by someone trying to be funny, turns into a huge religious debate

ugh, reason number 1 why I am not "religious"
vanessa & mandy - ooosh   | | 2009-02-19 20:36:34
[color=lime][color=m
aroon] OYOSSS MY BUBUSH I NUZZ ALLL THE NESH NESHES POOOOOOPHEADS OYYYYYY

AH BABE [/color][/color]
SIB - Pussies   | | 2009-02-19 22:58:30
i love pussies and they are so cuteiy
Johnno   | | 2009-02-20 04:01:06
I can't believe I've actually read all this stuff. I stumbled upon this website and looked at some cute kittens, read an amusing story about cats, and then against my better judgement, started to read these comments. I think some of you need to get a life and stop taking things so seriously.
Mary   | | 2009-02-21 18:16:49
[code][/code]I ALWAYS TAKE GOD SERIOUSLY. AND SO SHOULD YOU, MOUTH!
Johnno   | | 2009-02-25 05:28:33
Writing in CAPITALS is rude and so is your comment. Typical of someone who can't see past their own beliefs.
nomad   | | 2009-02-20 04:00:39
Sorry, can't this just be about kittens, and I will respect your belief, or disbelief, as none of my business?
If you ask the cloned sheep, "Dolly", if she believes in "Intelligent design", what would she say, and would she be right?......It doesn't matter....
Peace And Treat Each Other Well...
bubbles   | | 2009-02-20 08:41:49
love the kittens in cups!!! SO CUTE!!
micah     | | 2009-02-20 20:22:05
so exactly what does god and liberals have to do with cute kittens...?
Hawk   | | 2009-02-20 20:36:27
My cat's name is Hawk and he eats people regardless of their belief in omniscient beings.

So watch out.

All of you.
david   | | 2009-02-21 02:22:54
wanna talk beliefs
go to a debate page lets comment kittinz here
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-21 07:35:59
soooooooooooooo cute!
Maria West   | | 2009-02-21 11:00:19
[color=lime]That was just the cutest thing i have ever seen... All I can say is Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwww![/color]
Epicurus - Gag.   | | 2009-02-21 14:45:13
Sickeningly cute.:
M022igan - god is dead   | | 2009-02-21 22:07:48
now that i have your attention--arguing on a forum tribute to kittens over the existence of god, of all things, is absurd. everyone can talk smack when they hide behind their computers. quit arguing over stupid crap and go do your homework. wait a sec, i think i hear your mommy calling. it's time for dinner.
Anonymous - re:   | | 2009-02-21 23:49:54
=3 wrote:
You don't have proof :3
That is an utterly false statement, it's like.. If I asked you if you see your brain, you'd say no, meaning :3 you don't have a brain. Just cause you don't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :) Please think before typing or speaking. ^_^


Eat shit faggot, god = fake.
Andree - Cute   | | 2009-02-22 09:21:11
the kittens are soo cute =3 i want one i want one =3 wait i have already 4 cats so nvm xDhehe
Anonymous   | | 2009-02-22 14:15:38
kiss the kitty
Mi-chan91 - re: Demented   | | 2009-02-22 13:21:33
Same Old wrote:
Your own words demonstrate just how lost and hurt you truly are. I am sorry your parents did not pay attention to you and your friends are so shallow. Cats and God should not cause one to spew hate but liberals seem to believe that doing this makes them correct in life and ideals. If you are even half awake and semi-intelligent you will find this new breed of liberal is the most vicious and fascist that we have ever seen. They love Hamas, abortion, homosexual marriage but never speak of God. Go get some help you Sick Twisted Freak!



From one God fearing human being to another,and to all who may read this:
"Judge not lest ye yourself be judged."

What gives anyone here the right to judge?
We are all human,and we all believe what we believe.We all make mistakes and say things that are,in retrospect,stupid and foolish.
None of us has the right to dictate to complete strangers how they should live their lives and in what God to believe,for we do not and cannot comprehend nor understand what their circumstances are.

And as far as the comment that I am quoting goes,whoever posted it is way out of line.Your words were cold,hateful,cruel and truly evil and malicious and were in no way Christian.


And to get back to the original subject (the pictures)---Those kittens are absolutely darling!
Tom   | | 2009-02-22 14:34:18
KITTEH LUV 2 EAT MEESE.
Jacob - Why do we bother?   | | 2009-02-22 15:45:49
Honestly, I stopped reading about halfway down the page.

I am an Atheist; but this has litle to do with the matter. Blabble had the right to say what he did, jsut as much as a Christian would have the right to make the first comment a religious message. The simple fact is that this is a page of incredibly cute cats/kittens and that all this arguing will get no one anywhere. At all.
ronald narelle's bf - cats   | | 2009-02-22 20:26:52
THIS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 21:09:51
Look up Pastafarianism. It was started because a few people didn't like the teaching of Creationism in public schools. They wrote a letter detailing their religion, called Pastafarianism. There 'God' is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. This isn't a joke, this really happened. And their blessing is, "May you be touched by his noodly appendages'.

Is it really all that ridiculous?

The point was that, no one could prove that there was no Flying Spaghetti Monster. And teaching one religion over another was just wrong. Thus, creationism was no longer taught in the school. Search it.
Oyvey   | | 2009-02-22 21:10:29
AND CATS ARE AMAZING. ALL RELIGION ASIDE THEY ARE CUDDLY AND ADORABLE AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE, CELEBRATE THE EXISTENCE OF THESE KITTIES!
Smalls - wow   | | 2009-02-28 00:19:12
There is a God, there are kitties, and there are obviously trolls, too.
Stephenie   | | 2009-03-01 22:42:14
Ahhhh kitties. I love um....
@nA   | | 2009-03-02 14:39:29
seriously, the purpose of this page is to appreciate how cute these kittens are. not bang on someone's beliefs or lackof. try to be mature and agree to disagree or just turn a blind eye.
angelina   | | 2009-03-03 21:21:46
what the hell people.

this is about kittens...not god.
Emily - wow   | | 2009-03-05 02:17:44
It amazes me every time. It's comment sections of completely non-religious stuff that's just for fun that get the most flammatory comments.

If anyone, theist or non, wants to argue about religion, find a forum that's meant for that. They exist for you.
amber - blah.blah,blah     | | 2009-03-06 03:42:50
Every one is entitled to their own opinion so dont let eat at you. We do all bleed the same color wether your white, black or brown, and if we we all agreed and thought alike, wouldnt life be boring? You all need a new hobby. Quit bickering about who beleives in what and go enjoy life while you still can. You never know....you might not be here tomarrow.
Blessed13 - Come on now...   | | 2009-03-10 03:42:10
I just have one thing to say to all the atheists who ask stupid questions about the events that are written about in the bible! If you actually took the time to read the bible you would know "how God talked through a burning bush," and "how the earth was created in 7 days." You are way to literal and rely wayyyyyy tooo much on scientifical facts. There is an old testament in the bible where all that "fictional" stuff took place. Then there is a new testament where God now gives people free will and doesnt intervene anymore. you also have to realize that this took place soooo long ago, it was translated, and people, who make mistakes wrote it, but if you actually did your research before you spoke you would already know this. I wish i could talk about it in person b.c i could explain it sooooo much better. I'm not hating on atheists...its just sad to me, i wish everyone had a relationship with God the way i do. And i wouldnt even consider myself that "religious," but when i started to question the existanec of God I took classes, went to church, and after that i tried to prove to myself there was no God, but there was no arugin with the evidenceeeee. Just think about it!
teachjoe   | | 2009-03-12 20:20:36
Your all a bunch of babbling narrow minders, except the ones who believe in God. There is proof. Take a look around you. All of creation is proof. All this was not by chance. Anyway, all I wanted was to look at cute cats.
Dearheart   | | 2009-03-12 21:22:25
Amazing how these unbelievers can take something that is beautiful and once again destroy it! Don't even waste your time trying to convince them of anything, they are destined to be what they have become...and that is 'blind'
Lionheart   | | 2009-03-14 23:53:39
Well I'm not a atheist, and I'm not really religious as well. But what you said there is a bit incorrect, unless I might misunderstand something.
Well my reason is that even if someone believes in god or not. It's more about their personality that makes them descriped as "blind" or not.
For if people doesn't try to look in others perspective and is more likely stuck with in his/her own reasons.
Sorry if you consider this rude or anything, I respect peoples meanings and religions. But I don't like the people who tries to make others religious/non-religious by pressure. I prefere that the person itself decides his own path. But I agree to you that theres some people that is quite narrow minded and insults others with no much reason-
cleo - wow!!   | | 2009-03-14 14:56:05
Those cats so cute they are amazing !!!
Roger - Kittens are   | | 2009-04-02 01:15:57
Kittens are wonderful (remember when that word actually meant something, as in "full of wonder?"). I've had two litters of kittens born between my knees as I slept. I was, almost literally, raised by cats (I lived in the country, without human parents, although with the help of neighbors and relatives - too long a story to explain). The greatest lessons I've learned in life have come from cats - how to be generous, kind, thoughtful, patient, loving, and appropriate - yet, at the same time, how to defend myself appropriately (the lessons being very similar to those in the studies of martial arts), hold myself up with properly limited dignity, etc. I do not claim, to any degree, to rise to the dignity of cats, but what little I do know and/or can claim for myself, I can mostly attribute to the patient and deliberate attention of cats.
KITTEHS !? I WANTZ 1!!! LOL   | | 2009-04-04 18:50:31
i luv kittehs lol [size=x-large][/ size]AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWW HOW CUTEZ
griggs1947     | | 2009-04-06 10:17:25
Cats and dogs, yes. I have one dog.
Good will and blessings to all!
Ashley - Cats   | | 2009-04-08 01:40:35
I think you guys have forgotten about the cats.
me duh - awwwwwww     | | 2009-04-13 23:01:00
awww these kittys are SO CUTE!! i love cats! all animals
Shinay Singh - I belive in {JESUSE}     | | 2009-04-13 22:57:27
I dont believe in God but I Belive in Jesuse. Jesuse was a real man people saw Jesuse but did they see God? Lots of people think he is real but is he? I to Belived in God but then my Mother said did people see God people tryed talking to him for century's but did he awnser?
ThatOneChick   | | 2009-04-16 21:15:52
I didn't read much past the first three posts about God and whether or not he/she/it exists, but in scrolling I saw Pastafarianism. Hells to the yes, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is pleased... That was a joke, by the way. Kind of. Sorry, I really couldn't resist. Ignoring from this point forward that anything can apparently be turned into a conversation about religion (yeesh)...

KITTEHS~!
So cuuuute.
Anonymous   | | 2009-04-20 22:17:55
:[ It makes me sad that you guys are fighting.

I'm an atheist, and I like the quote. The point is not to make one believe in God, but to say that cats are wonderful in a new way.
You're making a big deal out of nothing.

I positively love this piece, these cats are adorable. The first yellow one is my favorite. ♥
lyokokati   | | 2009-04-22 04:27:34
Being An Athiest Does Not Neccesarily Mean You Think that god doesnt exist it simply means that you dont know if he exists if every christian person suddenly discovered that there was no god i dout that the athiests would critisize and or persicute them but they critisize us all the time its not like they need to its not like they have a quota they need to fill to get into heaven but apparently they find it necesseary to bring conflict to peace and then say they are fighting for it i dont care what you believe and personlly i shouldnt the one thing that christians cling to more than anything is peace and equality then why must they be so hostile to those who dont its not like he said if you beleive in god your retarded or that god is gay he simply stated his belief im sure that if someone said God Is Great no one would have said anything its because athiests avoid conflict..well maybe not all but im sure most...why must an athiest provide every ounce of proof that there is no go while the christians only proof is a 10000 year old book that tells them to believe in it. why is Every war has started in history because of simple religious diversity and none of the wars were started by athiests so do you care what we think!?!
zoe   | | 2009-05-01 03:15:19
i like all the picture on this website and that i want all the picture in my house im an animals lover
Taylor   | | 2009-05-07 01:49:20
Love the cats, mate. Great pics.
Sunny   | | 2009-05-18 02:09:49
i knew there had to be a punch line in there somewhere. no cat i know is that patient.
Vroom   | | 2009-05-18 09:16:24
Honestly, a full-blown religious arguments over cats?

THEY'RE FUCKING CATS, you pus-ridden cretins.

Religion aside, kittens are awesome.
Jesse Jerkson - No.     | | 2009-06-04 16:59:10
bullshit, lions are cats. This creates a wormhole in this story that devours it's pointless meaning and spits out a hollow shell with some words here and there. The thesis of this: don't divide by zero kids.
Anonymous   | | 2009-06-06 03:44:37
cooool
Quakey     | | 2009-06-18 06:01:49
omg the last kitty is just insanely cute! great pics :)
imo the comments about it are kinda off topic though.
Isla   | | 2009-07-20 20:10:39
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PPL? I was looking through some of the messages and almost all them are about god. calm down ppl. it's just some the creator of this page decided to put on this page. does it really matter what it says if there are sweet cat pictures?
Oh Jesus Christ.   | | 2009-08-05 20:54:58
Do you see what the illusion of god creates?
Bstrong     | | 2009-08-11 19:35:05
Let's focus on the cats people, no need to turn a light hearted story about a cat into a religious debate.
Karin L. Stewart     | | 2009-08-24 02:20:41
These pix are too cute to be legal!I only wish I could say that I took them!
Rebecca   | | 2009-08-28 12:16:53
These are so cute! =3
Dora     | | 2009-08-29 07:54:36
The cat pictures are absolutely adorable, and the story was cute. Cats really are like that! I don't understand why anyone would take offense and turn it into a nasty exchange.
cgwilli   | | 2009-09-12 10:30:59
I can't believe these comments. Is just a funny little story and some beautiful cats! Enjoy the pictures.
Donna   | | 2009-09-25 01:35:26
Thanks, Emily, for posting these absolutely adorable pictures. Kittens RULE!!!
cat and behavior - cat and behavior     | | 2009-09-30 23:28:21
There is a cute little kitten, with a sick face, and a ladybug on it's head, and then the caption, "I cant wurk today, I haz uh bug"

cat and behavior
sara - aaaaaaaaaaaaah     | | 2009-10-18 13:05:10
that the cutest thing ever
Lynxinator - Wow.     | | 2009-11-10 09:40:04
So, um, what on earth was that at the top?I just dont understand how one comment can turn into, what, I dunno, 3/4 of this entire page into an argument? That was just silly, people. And what was there to gain? It was pretty obvious after the first 20 comments or so that no one was gonna change their beliefs, so it would just be an argument with neither side budging. I just don't get it. And I an not planing on coming back, because I am not getting involved here. I just find this kinda amazing. And yes, I just noticed, I have been disturbed by this so much I have actually wasted five minutes of my time writing this. Wow.
CEB   | | 2009-11-11 01:04:38
If you hadn't been conditioned from childhood (back when you still had that soft spot on your head and were quite impressionable) to have a belief and fear of a quite frankly despicable 'god,' - today, you'd probably notice 'the bible' among some other bargain-priced books, skim a few pages, and throw it in the fucking trash-- right where it belongs. Religion is detrimental to society as we know it and serves no purpose other than to mask the true nature of our surroundings, something tangible, that people have the power to build upon. Unlike this backwater version of a so-called 'god' - a god who wishes to oppress beings that he himself supposedly put on this earth, that is something that just doesn't make sense to anyone with an ounce of free will or common sense, for that matter. I understand that religion is an effective crutch for some people, but that's all I can really see it as. I suppose it is comforting to think that you can't truly be held responsible for your actions before 'god' as he has a 'plan' for everything, which you are ultimately a a part of. Besides, if you sin too frequently or what have you, you can always repent your sins and be free of guilt! Why waste your life wishing for death ("heaven")? Why not live for yourself- instead of a fictitious being, and find the joy and humor in everyday life? I think you are afraid. You are afraid to think it is possible that there is no big bad god who gives a shit about us and is watching down on us from his cloud of judgment and that we may be just another tiny insignificant speck in the universe. Don't be afraid, though. Science is much more exciting, the facts change, just as the world. Unlike your idea of 'god.' It stays the same, and continues to be as asinine as ever.

P.S. KITTENS!
Lynn   | | 2009-11-23 21:53:47
Well, in my life there's God and kittens and I'm thankful for both!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Be blessed & protected!
Peace & love to all
Miyares Jolynn - It's Thanksgiving Weekend.     | | 2009-11-29 08:14:36
Wow everyone, it is Thanksgiving Day! I'm happy with my extra day off, and I am planning to make something fun that'll probably involve a moto trip and seeing something new in Hollis I haven't seen yet.
You write new post at Thanksgiving?
Anonymous   | | 2009-12-28 05:43:07
hi my this jade and what are you talkin about if you are talkin about god why are u talkin about him
Anonymous   | | 2009-12-28 05:49:03
and i just whant to say that i have got some new cats called paws and daisy and why do u have to talk about god caz it not nice to talk about like your friends and u do not like it when thay talk about u
vesey   | | 2010-03-21 08:47:32
sure are cute kittens that God created !! nice website.............
kitty - hahaha!!   | | 2010-03-31 06:48:20
whew, photos are nice,but people's statements contradicts, people who has a head that's full of air.why would you argue and spoil a good site over a nonsense matter??? if you think you are right keep it to yourself and continue to find some more. REALLY cats are cats, and they're cute too!!!
badcat - I don't get it   | | 2010-04-08 13:45:55
Cute pictures of cats & a little poetry and people lose their marbles. Perhaps this is why I find religion of any kind totally hypocritical.
Anonymous   | | 2010-06-09 04:43:07
Congratulations to everyone on here who was mature enough actually made comments on the cat photos instead of clawing at each other over religion.

It's sad to see that such a beautiful photo gallery be ruined by harsh and pointless comments.
elsa     | | 2010-06-17 03:52:28
all of you goooooo to hellllllllllllllll
god is real you bastard
Anonymous   | | 2010-06-17 10:28:26
really? i mean, REALLY?! can't we all just giggle at the kitties together, in peace? was it really necessary to get all angry and take up how much space fighting what, the kitty web site crusades? does anyone feel better now that you all look like jackasses? methinks it would be best to delete all this comment poo and add more of the kitties. my reasonable little puss seconds the motion.
Anonymous   | | 2011-05-25 23:27:39
Thank you -- you took the words right out of my mouth. I can NOT believe people are ignorant enough to argue about a quote about kittens. If you don't believe in God, keep it to yourself and stop writing snotty remarks 'cause we really don't care in your disbelief.
Kitty   | | 2010-06-18 02:01:59
Silly people.

For each his own.

can we not just let people live in the way they choose too without arguing about who is right and who is wrong.

Worry about yourself not those around you. Unless they are suffering and dieing and in need of true help. Then why not let one live how they wish and go on with your own life. Be content in who you are and do not try and force your views onto someone else. For an opinion that is not needed or wanted is but of no use. It shall go threw one ear and out the other. We should not let our views and opinions get between us as humans. We should learn to accept one another for how each one is. Pointless arguing leads to know where.

For each his own.
wendybird   | | 2010-07-07 08:47:07
just lost a beloved kitten
God   | | 2010-08-08 04:51:34
Stop fighting My battles for Me. Just shut up, stupid humans.
Stickls - Embassador of AWESOME     | | 2010-08-26 13:40:33
And thar wer kittiehs. They wer qyute, and cuddleh, and adoreabler than doggiehs. And Ceiling Cat wer pleezd.
joy - breeeeeeeeeathe   | | 2010-09-13 05:20:26
The kittens are so very very cute and make me peaceful. There is nothing like baby animals to make smile.
kat man doo - hard to believe   | | 2010-09-28 20:15:41
and sad how stupid people are.
Mexican Food Lover - Wassup people !     | | 2010-11-10 02:34:30
Fantastic webpage. I never noticed amolife.com before in any of my searches! Awesome efforts!
I
alexk66 - Is it yours too     | | 2010-11-13 14:22:04
Very nice site!
Kai - Happy Thanksgiving!     | | 2010-11-26 09:02:41
Wow people!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :) :)
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and each yr I like to get into the mood-extend the holiday, when it were-by reading "Thanksgiving novels." Not surprisingly, these stories are mostly about family and friends, about coming together to heal old hurts and giving thanks for the gift of love. ... :
You Are Better Off Today Than You Were five Years Ago?
alexf673 - Is it yours too     | | 2010-11-26 17:31:00
Very nice site!
alexd857 - Is it yours too     | | 2010-12-06 04:54:48
Very nice site!
Pharme758 - Good info     | | 2010-12-14 00:33:17
Hello! afbkafe interesting afbkafe site!
simone Lieberwirth   | | 2011-06-16 00:00:55
there is no god bla bla bla, you have no brain bla bla bla, didn't read the rest of it but my days, its just a story about how awesome cats are and you decide to start a fight about religion. ITS AN OPINION! :)
Anonymous   | | 2011-06-19 11:48:42
[color=red]CATS!!!!!
![/color]
Anonymous   | | 2011-06-19 04:01:55
Surely I shouldn't have to see people arguing about the bible on every single page on the internet - just appreciate these fucking kittens!
Bleh   | | 2012-02-03 05:42:12
I think kittens should rule the world. Then there shall be no debates on religion or government. Only cuteness =]
I AM MUSLIM - CATS     | | 2012-02-17 12:28:26
MUAAH..! AWWW THEY R CHOOO BEAUTIFULL......LOL!
All the Cutest Cats     | | 2012-02-18 20:59:34
Awwwww how cute
Debbie   | | 2012-03-10 04:29:16
Nice CAT AND KITTEN pictures.
Abdul mannnan   | | 2012-08-06 17:37:41
wonderfulllllllllll
Write comment
Name:
Website:
Title:
UBBCode:
[b] [i] [u] [url] [quote] [code] [img] 
 
 
 
Security Image
Please input the anti-spam code that you can read in the image.

Copyright (C) 2007 Alain Georgette / Copyright (C) 2006 Frantisek Hliva. All rights reserved.

 
< Prev   Next >