Every woman that values herself will prioritize her personal hygiene. Can you imagine the feeling when you keep experiencing vaginal itching caused by yeast infections? Perhaps you dread your menstruation or intimate moments with your partner because of the uncomfy irritations.
Honestly, you need to know the correct facts about vaginal health and feminine hygiene. Vaginal flora or microbiome is the microorganisms that often inhabit the vagina. Everyone needs to maintain a healthy vaginal microbiome. This is the best way to:
- Prevent infection
- Boost fertility
- Improve your overall life’s quality
Indeed, your personal hygiene matters most, and how you care for your intimate area is even more critical. Have you ever considered why you’re recommended to use a separate feminine wash for your genitalia?
Well, the skin surrounding the genitals carries many nerve cells. So, any slight discomfort that may come with things like unfriendly soaps used in the lady parts may end up reacting badly with your skin.
Unfortunately, not every product promoting “feminine hygiene” benefits your vaginal flora. This is why you need to pay extra attention to the area by cleaning it with the specially-formulated feminine wash pH care.
Such feminine washes are made to help you maintain hydration and safeguard your privates from external triggers. Thus, if you’re keen on keeping a healthier, fresher, and moisturized environment around your lady parts, you should put on a feminine wash that’s ultra-gentle and hypoallergenic.
The specially-made body wash for women is the best since it contains natural and organic ingredients. The components help cleanse, freshen, and moisturize your genitalia to relieve discomfort and external dryness.
Most importantly, it contains a unique prebiotic mixture that is recommended for supporting good bacteria. As a result, feminine wash pH care leads to a healthy and balanced vulvovaginal environment.
It would help if you understood best how to use the female body wash. So, let’s take a further look at what feminine wash is and how it works.
Feminine washes are popularly known as intimate washes. They are mild cleansing agents used on your vagina’s outer parts or vulva.
The vulva also composes the clitoris, the inner and outer labia, plus the urethral opening. Vaginal washes work to neutralize odors by balancing the vaginal pH. Hence, you feel fresher all day long.
Studies show that the normal vulvar pH should range between 3.5 to 4.7. More so, the vaginal pH will vary based on your age and the stage of your monthly cycle.
Some people apply feminine washes only during menstruation or immediately after. But, it’s even better when you use the female body wash daily.
Usually, the standard soaps and shower gels are too unfriendly for the vaginal area. This explains why many women are transitioning to natural vaginal washes. They are designed for the daily cleansing of this sensitive area.
Making feminine washes an essential part of your daily personal care is important. The body washes work as follows:
- They help maintain the proper balance on your vulva. As mentioned earlier, your vulva’s normal balance on the pH scale ranges between 3.5-4.7. Whenever something unusual disturbs the right pH balance, it quickly causes burning and itchiness. It can also cause a foul odor around the vulva.
- Many situations often affect your vulvar pH balance. These include menstruation, sex, ovulation, fabric softeners, or detergents used to clean your underwear. But, a healthy feminine wash will work to restore the right pH balance.
- They keep your vulva clean by introducing and maintaining suitable microorganisms- both the vulva and vagina host millions of microorganisms. The bacteria are mostly the good ones that keep you healthy.
But, once some bacteria start to overgrow, or unhealthy bacteria are introduced, it could cause an infection. This is especially common in situations like pregnancy. Luckily, the feminine wash for pregnant women will help alter the unfavorable microorganisms.
Besides, the vulvar area is prone to unwanted bacteria because it’s positioned close to the anus. The safe feminine wash should help neutralize the situation by quickly removing harmful bacteria. It also reduces the risk of further discomfort and irritations.
- If you’re experiencing extreme itching or burning, the best feminine wash also helps contain soothing, with calm ingredients that offer relief. This makes you feel comfortable.
- The female body wash also contains ingredients that help reduce odor. They are made naturally and with a fresh and clean smell to make you feel good about yourself. Besides, you can use it as your feminine wash after giving birth. Indeed, the nontoxic product can help you feel on top of hygiene no matter what stage of your life you’re in.
First, cleaning your vaginal area with water alone can induce vaginal dryness. It’s also advisable not to use lemon juice to wash your vagina. And this is where feminine wash plays a significant role.
Let’s find out how to use the vaginal wash to clean your intimate area right:
- Wash your hands well before cleaning the private area.
- Pour some formula into your hand and apply it gently to the external vaginal parts. You can do it during shower time.
- Avoid wiping yourself from the front to the back. That way, you won’t bring back the anal germs to the vulva area and the vagina.
- When visiting the toilet, you can cleanse your lady parts with the feminine wash once or twice a day.
- After the intimate wash, dry the genitalia carefully by patting the area with a soft towel. It helps to avoid wearing your inner clothing with wetness.
To add to your everyday freshness, follow these tips:
- Go for the breathable panty liners.
- Wear cotton underwear instead of synthetic ones. This helps to promote moisture down there.
- Ensure the inner clothes you wear daily are not too tight.
Cleansing your lady parts is an essential part of your routine personal hygiene. Your genital area is special, and you need to apply the specially-formulated feminine wash suited to enhance a well-balanced vaginal pH.
Incorporating the best feminine washes in your regular vaginal care is part of the suitable measures. Thankfully, anyone can use the female wash, especially if the components are natural and don’t carry harsh chemicals that could irritate the delicate vulva tissue.
You must know what’s inside the feminine wash before using it to cleanse one of the most delicate parts of your body. Lastly, do not forget to eat right, exercise regularly, and keep off stress.
Indeed, womanhood is a fascination, and you should enjoy the journey of being one!