A wedding is a very important event for a lot of people. It’s not only a celebration of love but also a breeding ground for new family traditions. But with so many things to consider when planning a wedding, it can become overwhelming pretty quickly. There are so many decisions to be made and so much of it is planning the finer details. Here are some of the most important elements to include in your wedding this summer.
When it comes to choosing the right venue for your summer wedding, it’s important to think about the decor you want to use. If you want an outdoor wedding, you’ll need to find a venue that allows for outdoor ceremonies and receptions. If you’re looking for an indoor wedding, you’ll need to choose a venue with enough space to accommodate your guests. Once you’ve chosen the perfect venue, it’s time to start thinking about the decor.
If you’re having a summer wedding, you’ll want to make sure you’re planning your decorations around the right season. Roses, lilies, and daisies are all summer flowers, so you’ll want to incorporate them into your wedding. You can even use them as decoration for the reception. For an indoor summer wedding, you may want to choose lighter colours and decorations because it will be cooler. You can still use floral decorations, but white or ivory flowers may look more elegant.
Choosing the right music for any occasion can be a challenge. If you’re having a summer wedding, you want to make sure the music is perfect to set the mood. Whether you’re looking for songs that are going to get people laughing and dancing or songs you can slow dance to, there are so many songs to choose from. If you’re looking for some ideas, here are a few songs that would be perfect for a summer wedding.
- “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
- “Summertime” by George Gershwin
- “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and The Waves
- “I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You” by Elvis Presley
- “Love is in the Air” by John Paul Young
- “A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlton
- “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” by Frankie Valli
- “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
- “In My Life” by The Beatles
- “My Girl” by The Temptations
When it comes to picking a DJ, you really have to do your research. Since DJs have a large effect on the overall energy of a party, you’ll want to find someone who knows exactly how to get a crowd excited and dancing. One of the best ways to find a great DJ for your wedding or engagement party is through online reviews. You can check out the reviews on a DJ’s website and also look on wedding and engagement forums to see what people are saying about them. You may want to go through a couple of them until you find one that you think would be perfect for your event.
When it comes to planning your wedding menu, you want to make sure it reflects your personality. Whether you’re looking for a casual outdoor barbecue or an elegant sit-down dinner, there are so many options to choose from. If you’re having a summer wedding, you’ll want to make sure your menu is light and refreshing. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Start with a refreshing cocktail: A summer wedding is the perfect opportunity to get creative with your cocktails. You can serve fruity drinks, spiked lemonade, or even iced tea.
- Serve light starters: Starters are a great way to start off a meal, and they can be light and refreshing. Serve items like shrimp cocktail, fruit platters, or vegetable crudités.
- Make sure the main course is something everyone will enjoy: For the main course, you’ll want to make sure you’re serving something that will please everyone. Chicken, fish, and steak are always popular options.
- Serve a summery dessert: For dessert, you’ll want to choose something that is light and refreshing. A fruity tart or an ice cream sundae would be perfect.
- Add some personal touches: To really make your menu unique, you can add some personal touches. Serve a family recipe or include a favourite dish from your childhood.
You want to make sure you find the right photographer for your wedding. This is such an important day in your life that you’ll want to get the most out of it. Finding the right photographer will let you make those unforgettable moments. This way, your wedding photographer can capture the perfect shots of you, your friends and family and more. You don’t want to feel disappointed with your wedding photos when you’re much older. By finding the perfect photographer, you’re ensuring that you’ll have all the memories of this day to cherish.
Instagrammable artificial grass walls are all the rage right now and for good reason. They’re the perfect way to add some personality and fun to your wedding photos. You can find walls that are themed or brightly coloured, or even walls with interesting textures. They’re a great way to personalize your wedding and make your photos stand out.
The little details do sometimes get overlooked when it comes to weddings. It’s so easy to get caught up in the theme of the wedding or the budget and forget that it’s the small things that make the biggest difference. It’s things like little notes to your guests, the perfect centrepieces, or personalised favours that make all the difference. Remember, the things that seem little to you might be the things that make the day truly memorable for your loved ones.
As you can see, there are many things to think about while planning a wedding. But with the right planning and by putting in the effort, you’ll have a wedding that is nothing but incredibly smooth and perfect. Just remember to take your time, enjoy the process and most importantly, have fun! After all, this is one of the most important days of your life.