These days everyone wants to start working as soon as possible. Mounting peer and parental pressure plays a role in this but it shouldn’t stop you from pursuing higher education.
The common consensus seems to be that you need to take a break from your job to do an MBA. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
The rise of Online MBA means you can enrol in an MBA program while working simultaneously. Let us explain it better.
An Online MBA is like a regular MBA except that you don’t have to attend classes in person or go to college. It provides a layer of flexibility, you can choose to structure the program in a way that suits you.
This means you can complete an Online MBA without quitting your job. This takes the risk factor out of the equation and increases your return on investment.
There are many useful skills that an Online MBA teaches you. These skills are a combination of technical, managerial as well as soft skills.
Some such skills are –
- Time management – Meeting deadlines is an important part of the corporate world and you need to be ready for it.
- Leadership – Being an MBA grad, leading your team in the right way is one of the key skills to be honed.
- Analytical thinking – An Online MBA inculcates in you the ability to analyse things before making a decision.
- Attention to detail – A crucial skill to pick up to identify the finer details in any field.
- Interpersonal skills – Establishing a good rapport with everyone you work with ensures a great working environment.
- Being a team player – A manager should always put the team before themselves and back their team in tough situations.
An online MBA is exactly like a regular MBA in terms of scope and job opportunities. All the best opportunities available to regular MBA grads will also be available to Online MBA ones.
An Online MBA shows your discipline, dedication and ability to handle multiple things at the same time which can be an added bonus in front of recruiters.
The exact job profiles obviously depend on your specialisation, however here are some jobs you can apply for after completion of your Online MBA –
- Marketing Manager
- Finance Manager
- Sales Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- IT Manager
- Product Manager
Pay After Placement is a unique fee model which means that you only have to pay the college fee after placement, and if you don’t get placed at the end of the program there is no need to pay.
It is a revolutionary concept which promises accountability that has been missing from most of the colleges in our country. This result-oriented outcome fee model ensures that both you and the college have equal stakes in your progress.
One higher education provider emphasising on this concept is Sunstone Eduversity. Sunstone offers an Online MBA with a 0 upfront fee option. Essentially, you pay nothing on joining and only pay the tuition fee after getting placed.
In addition to this, they also assure a 25% salary hike post completion of the Online MBA. This course is targeted towards working professionals who don’t have the time to pursue a regular MBA.
An Online MBA couple with Pay After Placement is the way to go for working professionals. This completely eliminates the risk factor by keeping you financially secure and helping you achieve your goals at the same time. It is definitely worth consideration in order to climb up the corporate ladder.