Working in a foreign country is an opportunity to receive a decent salary, work in comfortable conditions and fully realize your own potential. Layboard.in offers professional assistance in finding employment in the UAE, namely Muscat (Oman) including preparation of documents, preparation for the interview and advice on local labor law issues.
Our partners are leading recruitment agencies that organize recruitment for companies in a variety of business sectors:
- Real Estate market;
- Hotel, entertainment industry.
Thanks to our assistance you will be able to take a vacant position in organizations:
- hotels, inns;
- restaurants, cafeterias;
- amusement parks and complexes;
- travel agencies;
- sales departments;
- real estate agencies, etc.
We don’t just match you with a suitable vacancy. Our employees help you prepare for your interview, provide full advice and make the process of applying for an employment contract easy, quick and safe.
List of services
Through an extensive network of partners, Layboard offers clients a comprehensive professional employment service. We provide services for:
- searching for a vacancy with working conditions that meet your requirements – you do not waste your time in searching for vacancies and reliable employers;
- correct writing of your CV with advantageous representation of your professional qualifications;
- arranging documents – we handle all paperwork ourselves, avoiding inaccuracies and mistakes in filling out forms that can slow down the recruitment process
- information support in matters of labor law, conditions of the proposed contract
- assistance in preparation for the interview – the online interview is an important stage prior to taking up the position; the right interaction with the foreign company manager guarantees a positive answer;
- post-employment counseling on any issues.
We strive to offer the client several job options so that the best job offer can be selected. By taking advantage of our competent assistance, you are guaranteed a job abroad.
We offer work in companies that provide decent working conditions
Our clients receive a number of benefits provided by the employer:
- work visa, renewed after 3 years if necessary;
- free uniforms, periodic dry cleaning of uniforms
- full medical insurance;
- free accommodation with meals, airfare – in some cases;
- opportunity for professional development at trainings, seminars, workshops;
- unimpeded career growth.
Companies that hire foreign workers provide specialists with a full social package. Thanks to the legislative stipulation of the contract conditions the possibility of fraud is excluded.
At the end of the contract term, the employer provides references, certificates confirming the professional level of the employee, which will allow them to quickly find a new job if necessary.
Requirements for applicants
The dynamic development of the UAE is driving the demand for expatriate workers in a wide range of sectors. At the same time, the requirements for applicants are quite democratic:
- fluency in English;
- professional experience.
If you meet these criteria, getting a job with our help will not be a problem. We offer seasonal employment options and long-term contract positions that provide additional flexibility in finding a suitable position.
Benefits of working overseas
There are several advantages of working in the UAE:
- Legal operations;
- Decent wages;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- Trustworthy companies which are interested in the professional growth of employees;
- An opportunity to gain useful experience, acquire new knowledge and improve language skills.
Working in a foreign country will provide more than just an increase in qualifications. People who work outside their home country can travel to broaden their horizons and improve their communication skills, which gives them an additional advantage over other job seekers later in life.
By contacting Layboard, the client receives a comprehensive, high quality service with a prompt response to any queries. We provide solutions to various tasks in the process of applying for a job and help to build a career in a prestigious organization.
Why look for a job in Muscat (Oman)?
Jobs in Oman are a hot topic for those planning to work here. Today, the working population of this state totals almost 2 million people. In 2019, 85% of them were foreigners. There are practically no locals among the handymen. After graduating from higher education, it is easy for natives to find a job in their field. Predominantly locals work in comfortable offices.
To get a qualified job here, a foreigner must have a certificate of qualification.
Without this document, the immigrant will not be able to take a vacancy here. This is the official state employment policy. As for handymen, no document is required for this type of employment.
The average wage for a visiting foreigner is $2,000 to $3,000, depending on the position. It is worth mentioning that the villagers do not live as richly as the city dwellers.
As for buying real estate, it is possible to buy a medium-sized house for 40-60 thousand dollars. Overall, Oman is a promising country to work in, and Muscat is a city of opportunity for foreigners. So if you are planning to move, it is advisable to choose Muscat, and for the best employment contact your company Layboard.